Welcome to the official author's blog for Pico Triano. From this site you can find links to most of my online writing. The menu below will bring you to some of my more popular work and allow you to navigate the site. In the sidebar you will find feeds listing the latest articles on all my websites. Relax take you time and enjoy your visit.

Sunday 31 August 2014

The Past Week on Bubblews



Normally I won't make separate posts for my Bubblews work on this blog. I will list them along with the other things I do during the week. This week is different because Facebook has decided to ban all Bubblews content from their site. There is a lot of speculation as to the reason. I'm not going to get into that.

It does create an issue for me though. I promoted all my Bubblews musings there and this decision by Facebook may cost me more than five percent of my earnings on the site. I have quite a few friends who follow me through Facebook and they will no longer be seeing my stuff there. I'm hoping they all see this blog post. If you enjoy my writing, you will still be able to follow it all by coming here first. Just follow this blog and visit now and then. There is already a link to my Bubblews profile in the righthand column and it is my intention to highlight everything I write there in my weekly updates.

My profile link there is: http://www.bubblews.com/account/34385-koopharper.

Posts from the past week are listed below. Click on the titles to view and read.

Rubber Band Ball

A slightly tongue in cheek post about recycling rubber bands at work to make a ball for Wesley.

Coincidence or Joke

Jerry, Larry, Terry, Barry and Jerry are working for me for the day. Was my boss playing a joke on me?

Not a Good Fit

I get to supervise a man forced to take a job he is physically unfit to perform.

One Room Schoolhouse

There is an old one room schoolhouse down the road from our place. It holds memories for a lot of people.

Dizzy As Can Be

No packing turntable means I get to run around and around the cabinets to wrap them. Don't need to go drinking after work to be unsteady on my feet.

New Author's Blog

I let my Bubblews audience know about my new blog url.

Too Young

The young heart transplant recipient my children befriended online passed away. A very sad day for all of us.

Heavy Day of Writing Tomorrow

Sometimes I just ramble about what's on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment